Home > Tours from Krakow > Tour to Wroclaw
Take a comfortable full day tour to Wroclaw from Krakow and see all major touristic attractions in one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in Poland. The Old Town of Wroclaw is a delightful place. Wroclaw’s Main Market is second-largest in Poland, after that in Krakow. It stays alive all the time as local people and tourists gather there. You will be amazed by its restored buildings, restaurants, cafes and finally by the Town Hall which is one of the most important examples of Gothic architecture in central and eastern Europe. You will visit the oldest part of the city – Ostrow Tumski. It was once an island in the Odra River and it is here that the history of Wroclaw began. Most important object to visit here is the Cathedral of St John the Baptist. See all of that with us by taking a full day tour to Wroclaw from Krakow.
- hotel pick up and drop off at chosen time
- transportation by private mini-van with private English speaking driver
- guided tour of Wroclaw City with private local English speaking guide (up to 4 hours)
- some free time in Wroclaw with assistance of our driver
- 1350 PLN (1-2 persons)
- 1500 PLN (3-5 persons)
- (6 or more persons) – contact us
! If you don't see reply from us, please, check your SPAM BOX folder and let us know !